Lumicity Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lumicity Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your “account data” – The account data may include your name address and email address. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
• We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products.
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice.
- We may disclose your contact details to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for our work programmes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please be assured that we do not store payment details anywhere.
Data Protection Regulations
We are regulated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
To ensure compliance with our obligations under these regulations we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We may from time to time wish to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for a period of 24 months for compliance reasons or in case of any legal claims/complaints/
Access to your own personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Lumicity Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 7324912 Registered office: Woodberry House, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London N12 0DR
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Lumicity Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 7324912 Registered office: Woodberry House, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London N12 0DR or email us as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.